Legal Information on the processing of personal data
The Regulation sets out a series of requirements aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Pierrel website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with other data, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Pierrel website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Finally, the navigation data may possibly be used to ascertain illegal activities, such as in cases of computer crimes, to the detriment of the Pierrel website.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Pierrel website in order to obtain informative material or submit a job application to Pierrel or receive the Company’s newsletters, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. These data will be processed and used by Pierrel, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and the applicable Italian legislation on the protection of personal data, for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested information and/or the requested service or evaluate the applications. presented, the latter as specified below. Finally, we specify that, without prejudice to the optional nature of providing data, not providing them has the consequence of not allowing Pierrel to provide the services requested by the user.
Data relating to CVs spontaneously sent to the dedicated address
The personal data contained in the CVs sent in paper format or through the “Work with us” section of the Pierrel website will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating the candidates’ profiles and selecting them, in any case in compliance with the provisions of which to the Regulations and the applicable Italian legislation.
Any sending of the data referred to in art. 9 of the Regulation – relating, in particular, to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person – implies, in the absence of a written declaration of consent of the interested party to their treatment by Pierrel, the immediate cancellation of the data and physical destruction and/or telematics of the curriculum vitae.
The personal information provided through the CVs will be processed by Pierrel for a period of 2 years from the date of receipt of the same. At the end of this period, the Company will carry out an assessment on whether or not to hold such data and CVs will be kept on file only in the event that there is a real interest in this professional figure.
Data provided voluntarily by the user for subscription to the newsletter
The processing of the user’s personal data voluntarily provided for the sending of newsletters periodically prepared by Pierrel through e-mail, paper mail or other informative material, has a legal basis in the specific consent, which the user is free to provide or not provide and which can be revoked at any time.
The personal data provided by the user will be kept by Pierrel for the entire duration of the newsletter service until consent is revoked.
Third party data
Data of minors under the age of 16
If the user is under the age of 16, they cannot provide any personal data nor can they register on the Pierrel website, and in any case the Company assumes no responsibility for any false statements provided by the user. If Pierrel becomes aware of the existence of untruthful statements, it will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
- The user’s personal data will be accessible to natural persons designated by the Company in charge of processing, as well as to people who perform certain services for the Company specifically appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation. The data may be disclosed to subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or companies that are part to the same group as Pierrel and the same will not be used by the Company for other purposes, even located outside the European Union in compliance with the Regulations and applicable legislation.
- The user’s personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to provide the requested services. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed.
- The user’s personal data will be processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by the Regulations and by the applicable Italian legislation in order, in particular, to guarantee their security and to prevent data loss, illicit or unauthorized use, meaning unauthorized access.
- The user can contact the Data Controller to assert the rights listed below by sending a communication to the following email address [email@example.com].
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to the Regulation, the subjects to whom the data that will eventually be processed refers have the right to obtain access to their personal data and the following information at any time:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data to assert their rights;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Regulation and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the interested party;
- the portability of personal data.
Requests can be sent to the e-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].